Click Here to open up a new tab that contains the
There is a lot of information following this sentence so please read slowly. Thank-you.
After you fill in the required information please print out on your printer and mail back to our Treasurer, Ellen Birnkrant Kitay whose name and address is located at the bottom of the registration form.
1. Besides the normal information (name, address, phone, email) we are requesting that you list the elementary school you attended that fed their students onto Peabody High School. Although this is the reunion of the graduating class of Peabody 1965, it also is the reunion of all the various elementary schools that sent their students (you) to Peabody. Besides a High School Class Picture, the Reunion Committee has arranged for a photographer to take class pictures of attendees in groups from those elementary schools.
2. Friday Night at the Blue Line Grille. This establishment is all brand new and located across the street from the Console Energy Center, (near the location of the former Civic Arena). The evening and cost of food and beverage is "on your own."
3.Peabody High School Tour. Lonna Holstein Smith has coordinated a tour of our former High School on Saturday morning (11:00 a.m. sharp). Please sign up and remit $5.00 in advance, per person, if wish to attend. All proceeds from this tour will be presented to the school.
4. Reunion Night, the main event at the Senator John Heinz History Center at 1212 Smallman St. The cost of admittance is a nominal $ 75.00. We have been able to keep the cost low because of the many generous sponsorships from your classmates. More on that later. The evening is business casual.
Beginning at 6:00 p.m. with enough time to mix and mingle, dinner follows at 6:45 p.m. with the opening of the food stations catered by Common Pleas Catering, Pittsburgh's premier caterer.
The Heinz Museum is decorated with Pittsburgh's iconic past...a real street car, Heinz delivery wagon, Kennywood roller-coasters, and many more real artifacts from our unique region and past.
A live DJ will be playing songs from the 50s and 60s. (Soon a request link will be added to this website so you can request, or make a song dedication).
A "Photo Experience" accommodating up to 12 people in one shot, will be available to have pictures taken free of charge. The ultimate "selfie." All pictures will be printed instantaneously and will also be loaded up to the Digital DJ's server for free downloading after the event. You can download any picture for your file with our school's user name and password. Additionally a roaming photographer will be snapping pictures. These too will be accessible from the server and printed out on the spot. This photographer will be taking the class pictures.
The museum's book and gift shop will be open for your inspection and curio purchases. There will be a Peabody souvenior keepsake presented with your guest token at the conclusion of the evening that you'll be most proud to use for years. It will be a fun-packed evening, or you can find a quiet nook to curl up.
5. Sunday Brunch is being planned at the Grand Concourse over at Station Square across the Monongahela River (Smithfield Bridge and the Monongahela Incline) beginning at 10 a.m. This is the same brunch venue from the 40th Reunion. Again, as it was 10 years ago, you are responsible for your own orders and payment. We need an estimated head count so please indicate on the remittance form the number in your party that will be attending this function. We encourage you to invite your extended family members (children and grandchildren) to the brunch.
6. Sponsorship As you might expect the cost for the evening event far exceeds the nominal $ 75.00 being charged. This difference is being supported by the generous monetary donations from many of your classmates. 50th Sponsorships Page If you can afford to make an extra donation, your sponsorship will assist in covering these extra fees, and it will be greatly appreciated. Your name will join the other names on the Sponsorship Page. Any amount would be welcomed. If you would like to visit with someone on the Reunion Committee to learn more, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of us will get in touch with you.